Please Vote For Me

Friday, July 30, 2010

Great News!!!

Well as some of you may have noticed, I had opened my own personal store, but have realized that the work that is involved in getting a brand new site up, so I have decided to close my personal store and join a new one!! I will still be selling at Scrap it Sassy. So when new store is final and I am ready to go I will announce my new home!! In the mean time here are a few new products in store at Scrap it Sassy

CU Kolorful Karma Elements & Paper Pack

Kolorful Karma CU Element Pack by Rowdy Cowgirl Designs Kolorful Karma CU Paper Pack - Rowdy Cowgirl

Layouts made with Kolorful Karma
Hangin' Out Me and my Angel

Beautiful Junk - Set 1 Rowdy Cowgirl Designs Flowers Set 1 by Rowdy Cowgirl 2 Cloudy Papers - Rowdy Cowgirl Designs
Drop Shadow Styles - Set 2

No comments:

Post a Comment